Search This Blog

Sunday, August 8, 2010

6:38am

Hello world.


It's 6:38am.

At this time, most people are sleeping; maybe having a nightmare. At this time, some are getting ready to go to work. Hopefully they love their job, and it’s worth waking up for. And then theres that other person out there, his name is probably Bob. Right now he's shutting off his alarm clock and muttering "fuck" under his breath. Bob needs to get a new job.

At this time, it’s a different time in another part of the world, and people could be doing anything: meditating on a beautiful meadow as the sun sets, getting in a car accident, sitting down for dinner and saying grace, writing someone a birthday card, writing someone a belated birthday card, (like I sometimes do, a general apology to all my friends & family), flipping through TV channels that consume our lives, breaking up with someone, smiling at a "stranger", getting diagnosed with a disease, listening to that annoying tutorial on safety & guidelines before you take off on your flight, planting a flower, planting an idea.

At this time someone has just died. And someone was just born.

To the deceased: I hope your time here was well fulfilled. Wherever you may go now, I wish you happy travels.

To the newborns: Welcome to the world. It’s as great as you make it.

At this time, my time, I am laying in my bed as my pugs snore. August 8th, 2010 was a night I didn’t sleep. It was during these hours as I lay thinking about everything few and far between, that I decided to bring my thoughts to life. This is technologies excuse for a journal.

My mind is my friend; as it is yours. It is a companion to keep you wondering, guessing, answering, questioning.


From my mind to yours,

Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment