Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Inspirations

Inspiration.

It moves us, it change us. It makes us stop in our tracks. It gets under our skin and it tickles at our senses. How do you describe a feeling of inspiration? We often find ourselves saying "that really touched my heart." And it does, because it is a feeling that goes beyond the physical. It is an emotional awakening of the soul.

Sometimes people inspire you when you least expect it. I've known my friend Jessica for years and years. I've always known her to be kind, warm, and beautiful. I didn’t know much more. It was only until recently that I ran into her. When I walked in the door and saw her and she smiled at me, it was as if a wind of good energy came my way. In minutes, I learned about her soul and how much she has grown in recent years. She knows what she wants. Shes found her heart and contentment. She is calm. She is grounded. She is strong.

I am genuinely filled with gratitude of her success and new findings in her life. She is finding herself. It is a journey that goes on all our lives, but yet some of us will die never finding ourselves. In fact, we seem to run away from who we are most of the time. Never run. Your heart and mind will be with you all of your life, whether you like it or not. What better time to learn about them, then NOW?

To a woman who inspired me to dig deeper into my soul, thank you.
I wish everybody the best of luck on this amazing journey.



“Tell me, what is it you plan to do,
with your one wild and precious life?”
-Mary Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment